Sunday, November 22, 2009

HW #4

This should be relatively painless, we'll see.

The lesson I have decided to teach is the one shown in Figure 3. How to Synthesize Online Sources.  I have elected this lesson because synthesizing is a skill that many students lack, or have difficulty doing.  I like that it involves critical thinking joined with synthesis.

I will ask my school site tech person if there is a way to put this template on all computers, or you would probably suggest, learn how to do it myself.  If not, students will type it and past it onto their school drives.  I haven't yet decided what the topic will be though.

What I am wondering though is, what will be the easiest way for me to check students' work.  Go around to each, have them email to my gmail account as an attachment (that seems daunting - probably won't use that idea).

At any rate, I will let you know the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment